Sign in to follow this  
sitkasportsfan

Ricky or wells? and bush or ganther?will answer yours ASAP!

obviously its crunch time for everyone, a few opinions would be nice!!! happy holidays!!!

thinking of giving bush a shot because hes looked great(when not icing his knee) lately and I think that game is gonna be a shootout!

with the ricky/beanie situation I am leaning towards beanie purely because of matchup.

obviously its crunch time for everyone, a few opinions would be nice!!! happy holidays!!!

thinking of giving bush a shot because hes looked great(when not icing his knee) lately and I think that game is gonna be a shootout!

with the ricky/beanie situation I am leaning towards beanie purely because of matchup.

I would be more inclined to play Ricky knowing he is the only ball carrier and will get the rock handed to him 20+ times. beanie with Hightower and that many WRs is somewhat iffy IMO. But either way u cant go wrong, I'd play safe depending on who you are playing against but yes Beanie wells give you more upside. Go with him if you need to take a chance to win otherwise play safe and go with Ricky.

I'd go with Ricky and Ganther. Bell is back and Beanie could just as easily end up 2nd fiddle again.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=359627

I would go with Ricky for sure...no doubt...he's a stud. Then I would probably go with Ganther since he will get many more carries than Bush...that one's tougher though. Please help with mine.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=359620

If you have the option, I say you have to go Ricky and Beanie. Beanie is going to run all over DET this week and should see the field more since they seem to be giving him the rock over Hightower lately. I unfortunately have to play against Ricky this week and he's looked great lately.

Help with mine?

I agre with Ricky and Ganther. Ricky gets most of the carries and all the carries at the stripe. I'd go Ganther over Bush, looks like Bell is back for NO so there will be 3 guys getting touches for the Saints, while it looks like Ganther is the main guy in Wash now, although his matchup is a ?

Good luck

mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=359429

I would go with RWill and Ganther. RWill is the only RB Miami has, and its an important game for the Dolphins. Also, Ganther is the best RB Washington has, the Saints have too many weapons, eventhough it might be a shootout.

Thanks for your help.

I'd say Ricky and Ganther.

Reggie Bush could have a good day, but just too hard to tell which weapons the Saints are going to use. Only wonder if he gets some more looks here on out to showcase him before a trade! Not totally serious on the showcasing...if he is to be traded, coaching staff isn't going to do anything to jeopardize a win for a better potential trade. Main reason for going with Ganther is his being the sole back. Good luck!!

Please see mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=359559

I like The Wells/Detroit matchup better, but I'd go with Ricky - he's the only real option at RB in Miami, has been doing well, and Tenessee is only slightly better at run D and RB TDs than Detroit. Wells is getting fed more than Hightower, but he is only a lost fumble away from a complete RBBC situation again.

I like Bush over Ganther. Ganther only got 50 yds against a bad Raiders D and NYG run Def is much better. Sure he is the only RB in Wash, but Bush has been more involved in the offense and is getting looks in the red zone. I'd keep an eye on the injury reports out of New Orleans and if there is anythign sketchy about Bush's knee, then go Ganther, but if he looks good to go, stick with him.

Thanks for mine