Sign in to follow this  
seh2000

Time to give up hope on Pierre Thomas?

We are in a Non-PPR league and for whatever reason, I am debating playing him over Deangelo Williams this week. My insane thinking is that even though there are a MILLION options on the saints to score...the day I sit him...he'll be the vulture getting 2 scores and 100 combined yards.

DWill is up vs the mighty Vikings, though in Carolina...but I can't see it being a close game and see the Vikes puttin up some points early and often forcing them out of the run game.

But I keep telling myself I drafted Deangelo for a reason...so why sit him now? Anyone else in similar spot with these guys? Any advise before tonights saints game?

Thanks.

Stewart is basically out so you can go DWii. PT is a glorified 3rd ff rb who gets #2 type respect. lol

Ya, I am having real trouble deciding between Pierre...and Chris Jennings!!! Have Jennings starting now but may change it before tonights KO.

I don't know, it's so hard to count on any of the RBs for NO, but it seems to me that they go off in a rotation Bell, Bush, Thomas, Bell, Bush, Thomas...I think it may be PTs turn.

If your choices are DWill and PT, you gotta go DWill. Doesn't mean anyone should be giving up on PT, but DWill is in a different class and is a must start.

I'm a frustrated PT owner, and I'm starting him with confidence tonight. He's the best back on a high scoring offense. Sure there are a million options in NO so hard to count on anyone, and Bush and Bell always seem to find a way to fock PT owners, but PT is more than due for a big week. Like the previous guy said they do seem to go off in rotation, and its gotta be PT's turn at some point. Let's hope tonight...