Sign in to follow this  
eagles115

Matt Ryan is active along with Turner

anything can happen...never bench your studs......Live and die with your studs. I'd rather have roddy get shutout than leave him on my bench and he breaks a long td

I'm starting Harvin over Roddy in a crucial match-up today. I've seen the stats of all of the studs in the league against Revis. Now way does Roddy go 6-70-1. AT BEST, Roddy will be about 3 for 45 and zero. Harvin has a better chance of putting up some numbers. I'm betting my play-off finals chances in my toughest match-up on it.

are people just popping turner right back in their lineups?

I just did, my other option is Fred Jackson vs. Pats. I'm not crazy about either to be honest, but I'm a live and die by my studs GM. My league is TD heavy scoring, and Jackson barely ever sees the endzone. LET'S GO TURNER!

Fantastic.

I played Turner over Snelling since he was active, then I flip to the game and haven't seen Turner once, and Snelling is in every play. :music_guitarred:

Turner got the first carry for 7 yards and looked to tweak the ankle again while being tackled. He was gimpy on the following play for pass coverage and that was the last I have seen him.

Fantastic.

I played Turner over Snelling since he was active, then I flip to the game and haven't seen Turner once, and Snelling is in every play. :music_guitarred:

Turner got the first carry for 7 yards and looked to tweak the ankle again while being tackled. He was gimpy on the following play for pass coverage and that was the last I have seen him.

:music_guitarred:

I should have known better. Game isn't on here, but I watched them on Yahoo stat tracker get down to 1st & Goal from the 1 yard line, and Turner got zero carries. At least that dooche Snelling got stuffed. Hopefully they shoot some good $hit up in Turner's ankle and get him back out there.