Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

Will answer 11th hour Championship questions for a couple of hours

I am the commish of my 12-man league and have my team in the 'ship tomorrow and have my roster set. I follow FF player/team news constantly and having been playing for 10 years. I will give you the advice that I would myself follow in your shoes. No guarentees, but I know what it is like trying to get responses in here when you need them most.

Good luck to all tomorrow.

Lg 1

schaub/rodgers

F Gore

B wells

J Charles(also have t jones, not considering him)

Need TWO

Lg 2

I have rodgers, which is why I am thinking schaub in Lg 1

F Gore

P thomas

***who I have in now***

bench options include

t jones

L maroney

B jacobs

Thinking Pierre as he is best bet to get to 10 pts at least.Maroney has sammy-faulk-taylor mess cutting into carries. Jacobs runs like he's got weights on his legs... My opp has brees(I have colston)

I am the commish of my 12-man league and have my team in the 'ship tomorrow and have my roster set. I follow FF player/team news constantly and having been playing for 10 years. I will give you the advice that I would myself follow in your shoes. No guarentees, but I know what it is like trying to get responses in here when you need them most.

Good luck to all tomorrow.

ppr league need 2 wr and 2 rb

rice @ steelers

mjd @ new england and suppose to rain

beanie vs. rams

pt vs. tampa

wayne vs. jets

bowe @ bengals

gennings vs. seattle

harvin @ chicago

thanks inadvance

Lg 1

schaub/rodgers

F Gore

B wells

J Charles(also have t jones, not considering him)

Need TWO

Lg 2

I have rodgers, which is why I am thinking schaub in Lg 1

F Gore

P thomas

***who I have in now***

bench options include

t jones

L maroney

B jacobs

Thinking Pierre as he is best bet to get to 10 pts at least.Maroney has sammy-faulk-taylor mess cutting into carries. Jacobs runs like he's got weights on his legs... My opp has brees(I have colston)

I truly believe that Rodgers is the better option at home tomorrow in both leagues, although I understand splitting the difference and hedging your bet....and I am saying this as a Schuab owner/starter who is playing against Rodgers tomorrow. Schuab is a stud and could go of, but after AJ he really doesn't have much else. On the other hand, Rodgers has a plathora of good receivers.

In league #1 I would start Gore and Charles. Beanie has a better matchup, but Charles is the only RB in KC and could break one on any play....even against Cincy. I am afraid of Hightower vulturing carries/TD's.

In league #2, I start Gore and Pierre also......although I think that Jacobs actually shows up tomorrow and has a good game. After throwing punches last week, I think he works extra hard tomorrow at having a good day.

Good luck.

Ok for my RBS: who would you go with, pick 2

normal league, 1 pt 10 yds, 6 pts td, .2 ppr

I have

Sjax

Mendenhall

Charles

Snelling

and for my WRS: pick 3

AJ

Holmes

Harvin

Collie

Thomas

Chambers

camarillo

ppr league need 2 wr and 2 rb

rice @ steelers

mjd @ new england and suppose to rain

beanie vs. rams

pt vs. tampa

wayne vs. jets

bowe @ bengals

gennings vs. seattle

harvin @ chicago

thanks inadvance

I roll with MJD for sure. Rice and PT are soooo close. Rice is the better back, with PT having the better matchup. In the end, I go with Rice, simply because I played PT in my 'ship last year and it nearly cost me the game because of Bell vulturing carries and TD's. Also, Bush is supposed to play.

For WR, I go with Jennings (although his up/down season scares me) and Harvin under the Monday Night spotlight. The Bears have been so porous. I know it is torture to sit Wayne, and I wouldnt blame you if you didn't, esp. with Garcon out, but if Colts get up early, he sits, and Revis is a legit monster.

Ok for my RBS: who would you go with, pick 2

normal league, 1 pt 10 yds, 6 pts td, .2 ppr

I have

Sjax

Mendenhall

Charles

Snelling

and for my WRS: pick 3

AJ

Holmes

Harvin

Collie

Thomas

Chambers

camarillo

To be safe, I would roll out Mendy and Charles...although Mendy/Snelling are nearly interchangable in my mind.....either could put up 100/2 or 65/0. I just like Pitts offense better, even against Balt.

If I played Mendy, I would play AJ, Harvin and Collie(like him with Garcon out and Revis blanketing Wayne). However, if you roll with Snelling, insert Holmes for Harvin. I just don't like putting all my eggs in one basket (Mendy and Holmes)in the 'ship

Very simple. Jonathon Stewart or Jerome Harrison?

If you are a true gambler, roll with Harrison.....he could esily go off again against Oak.

If it were my team, I would take the reliable points/coach and play Stewart. He would be a starting RB on another team, and with DWill out and Matt Moore starting, they will ride him like a horse.

In other words, if DWill were playing I would start Harrison without thought. But with Stewart the #1 tomorrow, and with Smith keeping D's honest again, I assume that he will get his, even against the Giants.

Another straightforward one:

Rice or S-Jax?

Rice.

S-Jax is a stud, but he is seriously hurting. Plus, without a legit passing attack, the line will be stacked all day.

After Flaccos throwing exibition lately, Rice will have room to roam....and we both know that he can.

Thanks stonewall. Rodgers does have more options. I have both driver and Finley on that team.

crossing fingers...

Thanks stonewall. Rodgers does have more options. I have both driver and Finley on that team.

crossing fingers...

You bet.

BTW, with that additional info, I would start Schaub in the league with Finley and Driver......too many eggs in one basket for me to sleep easy. Again, hard to go wrong with either, but if by some fluke Rodgers doesnt get his passing TD's (like Grant vulturing TD's), you still get his passing yardage through his receivers + you have Schaub as insurance.

Good luck.

Here's a simple one for you man: should I roll with the Saints defense vs the Bucs or the Cardinals vs the Rams?

toughest one of the evening.....on a Def question, no less. It all depends on SJax. If he plays, which it looks like he will, I roll with NO. The Cards should have a good game defensively, but The Saints are motivated big-time after last weeks embarassment, and Freeman is a turnover machine. Caddy and Ward scare nobody + Bryant, Clayton, and Ward are all hurting and listed as questionable. Winslow can't do it all himself. Saints D will be cracking heads tomorrow.

However, if by some off-chance SJax sits, the Cards are a must-play. SJax is their offense.

Thanks for the time and effort you've put in to answering our questions. In a hectic championship week, that help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the time and effort you've put in to answering our questions. In a hectic championship week, that help is greatly appreciated.

i need 3 wr's

colston-starting

to

nicks

j. morgan

walters

bowe

thank you for the help

I have a good idea what I'm going to do, but it's always nice getting other opinions.

Peyton or Flacco

Gore, T Jones, Charles, or Pierre (pick 2)

S. Rice, Driver, Charles Johnson or Mason (pick 3)

PPR league - Thanks.