Sign in to follow this  
Dongholster

Uniform Rules Changes your would like to see

If you were the Commissioner of the NFL, what uniform rule changes would you impose?

I have three that I would love to see implemented immediately:

1) Players do not have to wear socks all the way up to their knees. This is one of the reasons I love college ball so much, as there aren't many things more beautiful than a well-muscled calf.

2) Players (except for fatass linemen) can wear half-shirt jerseys much in the same way many college players did in the 80s and into the early 90s. For example: http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/50/503070.jpg (image is SFW)

3) If the forecast calls for rain, all players must wear white pants, undergarments are optional. This rule should be self-explanatory.

What uniform rule changes would you fellas impose if given the chance?

You've crossed the line between humorous and ridiculous now. This is weak.

It's obvious league fashion is not one of your priorities. Please reconsider the question and report back with your opinion.

TIA.

It's obvious league fashion is not one of your priorities. Please reconsider the question and report back with your opinion.

TIA.

And you should know its clearly not a priority on this board. Neither is "who's the hottest player in the NFL"

Take your antics elsewhere.

And you should know its clearly not a priority on this board. Neither is "who's the hottest player in the NFL"

Take your antics elsewhere.

This bored is described as: "The place for fantasy football and nfl discussion, breaking news, etc... fantasy football talk at it's best!"

Obviously, I have posted this thread in the correct forum. Perhaps you should start your own msg. bored so you can administer and monitor it in whatever whimsical fashion you choose.

Don't rain on my parade, Sally ;)