Sign in to follow this  
Cstriker

shockey

I know he did some stupid ###### in NY. But he was never a cancer like some of these other players are. If you follow the guy on twitter, you get a glimpse into his personality a bit. I've seen comments from shiancoe saying he looks up to him etc. Maybe he turned it around after all. Or maybe he got too much negative press to begin with. But in my book the guy is ok. :thumbsup:

Billy Miller comes back to the lineup in 2010. But the saints will gladly keep shockey, he showed heart this year playing through injuries and came up with scores in both the big games.

I'm trying to think of a bigger white trash player than him in the league right now and I got nothing. Richie Incognito? Is Kyle Turley still playing?

I'm trying to think of a bigger white trash player than him in the league right now and I got nothing. Richie Incognito? Is Kyle Turley still playing?

aw cmon ..why u gotta be like that?

aw cmon ..why u gotta be like that?

Because it's true but probably also because I'm still bitter about all those times I bought into the hype and drafted him on FF teams.

I hear you on the FF drafts. He burned me more than ones. Guess i just learned and moved on. His ceiling seems to be 600/6 tops. Why bother when the TE pool is so big these days.

Besides, its a pity with the kind of passing game Saints have they cant produce a legit #1 WR for fantasy purposes. Tells you enough to keep you from drafting any one other than the #1 and #2 recievers. Next year the RB situation is promising to be just as muddled.

But back to the topic, i am ready to cut the guy a break now that things have changed. Just not in FF. :thumbsup:

lol so ur just naming white guys with tats?

He's injury prone and hot-headed. That's the only reason we talk about this guy. David Thomas gives the Saints everything Shockey can minus the headaches and that little dinky TD reception in the Super Bowl doesn't make up for the past two seasons where he's been practically invisible. When someone asks me about Shockey, I simply yawn.

Just another tough guy with a ton of tats.

sent u a message regarding the gm scratch draft; email me if u have any Qs, thanks

He's injury prone and hot-headed. That's the only reason we talk about this guy. David Thomas gives the Saints everything Shockey can minus the headaches and that little dinky TD reception in the Super Bowl doesn't make up for the past two seasons where he's been practically invisible. When someone asks me about Shockey, I simply yawn.

I hear you abt Dave Thomas.... I have Shockey on my FF team AND I have Mr. Wendy's too JUST IN CASE!!!! :dunno:

It doesnt hurt that I have KWII also.... Am I a glutton for punishment or what? lol

I own Dave Thomas in a couple of leagues as TE 3. I think he has some upside.

In another salary cap league, I have Shockey and Keller (late season pick up) in a 16 player roster. I cant get 1/2 a can of old beans in trade value for Shockey. The world is bored, and I think the Saints might be too.

Any chance he moves on during the off season?