Sign in to follow this  
jvirne

The Bills Have Scheduled A Workout with Teebow

They're going to draft him with the 9th pick in the second round. I know it. I dread it.

Tim Tebow has at least two teams interested in working him out. Tebow will throw at the school's pro day March 17, and it will be an unscripted workout, meaning he's willing to do any passes asked of him by scouts. Tebow declined to throw at the NFL Scouting Combine last weekend, but he's now ready to show off his revamped delivery. Tebow also revealed Sunday that he already has individual workouts with the Seahawks and Bills lined up after his pro day. While the Seahawks have committed to veteran Matt Hasselbeck next season, they need a long-term solution under center, and the Bills also are seeking a quarterback.

:bandana:

I will laugh my azz off if the seahookers draft Tebow.... I might actually go to a seahag game here just to witness fans booing him the first time they realize he is not a NFL QB in person.

I will laugh my azz off if the seahookers draft Tebow.... I might actually go to a seahag game here just to witness fans booing him the first time they realize he is not a NFL QB in person.

Seahawk fans know that Tebow can't play QB. We also know Jay Cutler can't play QB.

I think the Seahawks are partly smoke-screening, partly covering their bases here. They're taking a QB at #6 and it won't be Teebow. They need a QB. If, for some reason, the draft bounces ugly for them (like they miss out on Bradford, Clausen, and McCoy), then they'll want a deep scouting report on Teebow in case the third round comes by and he's the "best" available option.

I think the Seahawks are partly smoke-screening, partly covering their bases here. They're taking a QB at #6 and it won't be Teebow. They need a QB. If, for some reason, the draft bounces ugly for them (like they miss out on Bradford, Clausen, and McCoy), then they'll want a deep scouting report on Teebow in case the third round comes by and he's the "best" available option.

Seattle doesn't have a 3rd.

A first or second round pick on the guy would be very dissapointing. Without a 3rd (Which is where I believe he belongs) he'd have to slip into round 4. I would have no problem with his grooming value there. Where if he busts, which most of us Seattle fans think he will (as a QB, not as a decent player in general) It wouldn't be that big of a deal.

I'd much rather spend a 1st on Bradford, A 2nd on McCoy or a 4th on Lefevour as my top 3 options.

:music_guitarred:

:doh: predictable

Seattle wont draft him. Whats causing me to laugh my azz off is that Tebow has taken an NFL team to the playoffs the exact same number of times as Cutler.

:thumbsup:

well...if anyone can identify a garbage qb, its a bears fan....lord knows youve seen plenty.....