Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

Paulinstl...

Hey Paul...if you're around, the June Mock starts on Monday. Just come by the board and confirm if you want in again this year. I sent you an e-mail about it, but it didn't go through...

Hi Fumble, I PM'd Paul for you at the Sanctuary yesterday ('cause I'm a nice guy), here is his response:

"Thanks for the heads up Bro. I seem to have lost my keys to the doors at FFToday. Can you please let Mike and Fumble know that I can not participate this year. This has nothing to do with my strategy last year of drafting only players that were 35 or older. Got a little too much on my plate right now to do the thing any justice."

Got a little too much on my plate right now

PISL has never said these words. I call BS.

Hi Fumble, I PM'd Paul for you at the Sanctuary yesterday ('cause I'm a nice guy), here is his response:

"Thanks for the heads up Bro. I seem to have lost my keys to the doors at FFToday. Can you please let Mike and Fumble know that I can not participate this year. This has nothing to do with my strategy last year of drafting only players that were 35 or older. Got a little too much on my plate right now to do the thing any justice."

The good news is that QLazz will be taking his place.