Sign in to follow this  
BennyAndTheJets

Can keep 3, need some help...

I can keep 3 of the following players. The rounds it would cost to keep them are shown after each player:

Aaron Rodgers (8)

Shonn Greene (12)

Brandon Marshall (6)

Sidney Rice (10)

Jermichael Finley (10)

I'm obviously keeping Rodgers and Greene, I'm just not sure who to keep out of the last 3. Obviously keeping Sidney Rice depends on Farve coming back. Finley could have a huge year with all the hype and it'd be great to pair him up with Rodgers. I'm a little weary of keeping Marshall with him switching teams, and also costing a higher pick.

Any info or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I am going against the grain here and saying Marshall. A 6th round pick for a top 10 WR isn't too bad a deal.

I can keep 3 of the following players. The rounds it would cost to keep them are shown after each player:

Aaron Rodgers (8)

Shonn Greene (12)

Brandon Marshall (6)

Sidney Rice (10)

Jermichael Finley (10)

I'm obviously keeping Rodgers and Greene, I'm just not sure who to keep out of the last 3. Obviously keeping Sidney Rice depends on Farve coming back. Finley could have a huge year with all the hype and it'd be great to pair him up with Rodgers. I'm a little weary of keeping Marshall with him switching teams, and also costing a higher pick.

Any info or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Like you said, Rodgers & Greene are no-brainers here.

With the third keeper, I'd go with Sidney Rice. Rice is a freakish athlete, who is clearly Favre's favorite target. Plus, Rice seems like the type of talent who can/should produce even in the unlikely event that Favre gets injured or something.

I think Marshall will probably do just fine this year; but he is switching teams and I don't think the Dolphins are the offensive juggernaut that the Vikings are. I like Finley a lot as a player, especially in that offense; however, the TE class is crazy deep this year and you can still get a very good TE in the mid-to-late rounds of the draft.

Hope that helps.

Help with mine: Who Should I Keep?

Rice over Marshall for the simple fact that you only give up a 10th rd rather than 6th. In PPR leagues I think Marshall has a better year and is more consistent. But Rice will get plenty of opportunities for big plays!