Sign in to follow this  
dolphindan1

Team name

Hey Mike great product as usual...this is the #1 thing I look forward to for my fantasy football purposes...keep up the good work

anyway...I have everything setup...1 issue...the team names are not coming over to the draft input tab...I have the filled out owner and team name on the draft buddy setup tab..not sure why...I have hit setup about 4 times with no luck...any ideas

thanks,

dolphindan1

Hey Dan. Thanks, and glad to have you back!

Try this: Go to the draft input tab and change the draft order from serpentine to straight. Then change it back again. Does that do it?

It should work when you click Setup Draft Buddy UNLESS you have the "Clear Keepers and Draft Picks" option unchecked. Now, you may have a very good reason for having it unchecked, like you don't want to lose your keepers, but in this case it will not replace the formulas that figure out the draft order and populate the team names, which is why that isn't working for you.

Of course if you don't have keepers or draft pick trades or anything worth saving, then you can make sure that option is checked, hit Setup again and the formulas should return to show the proper team names or owner names.

Hey Dan. Thanks, and glad to have you back!

Try this: Go to the draft input tab and change the draft order from serpentine to straight. Then change it back again. Does that do it?

It should work when you click Setup Draft Buddy UNLESS you have the "Clear Keepers and Draft Picks" option unchecked. Now, you may have a very good reason for having it unchecked, like you don't want to lose your keepers, but in this case it will not replace the formulas that figure out the draft order and populate the team names, which is why that isn't working for you.

Of course if you don't have keepers or draft pick trades or anything worth saving, then you can make sure that option is checked, hit Setup again and the formulas should return to show the proper team names or owner names.

might be great suggestion