Sign in to follow this  
MicktheGreat

Who Should I Keep?

Which Players Should I Keep???  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the 3-5 players I should keep.

• QB Philip Rivers
    • RB Jamaal Charles
    • RB Shonn Greene
    • RB Maurice Jones-Drew
    • RB Jonathan Stewart
    • RB DeAngelo Williams
    • WR Larry Fitzgerald
    • WR Greg Jennings
    • WR Steve Smith (NYG)
    • TE Jermichael Finley

10-team keeper league. 18 man rosters.

I can keep 3-5 players.

*If I keep 3 players, I don't lose any draft picks.

**If I keep 4 players, I lose my 1st round draft pick.

***If I keep 5 players, I lose my 1st & 2nd round draft picks.

Offensive Scoring:

25 yards passing = 1 point

10 yards rushing = 1 point

10 yards receiving = 1 point

TD (passing/rushing/receiving) = 6 points

My Team:

QB: Philip Rivers, Alex Smith

RB: Donald Brown, Jamaal Charles, Shonn Greene, Maurice Jones-Drew, Jonathan Stewart, DeAngelo Williams

WR: Dwayne Bowe, Larry Fitzgerald, Devin Hester, Greg Jennings, Santana Moss, Steve Smith (NYG)

TE: Brent Celek, Jermichael Finley

Basically...my team is pretty loaded. I lucked up and snagged Charles, Greene, Finley, & Smith all off of the waiver-wire last season (at various times) and they all performed really, really well. Right now, I'm leaning towards keeping 5 players (and forfeiting my first two draft picks). I won the league, so I'm in the #10 pick spot.

Who do you think I should keep and why???

(Leave a link and I'll try to answer your question.)

Honestly,

That is so sick. I would honestly keep EVERY SINGLE runningback except J-Stew, keep Fitz. (Cause it's Fitz)

So you're drafting 3rd round - just go QB/WR heavy. Finley is an unproven commodity, so I wouldn't keep him given the stacked talent. (plus Celek is a stud - get Kolb to double points)

Snag a Kolb or Favre, if possible. Let the WR waiver gems come to you. And DESTROY everyone with RB's, trade bait.

At least, that's my plan this year in my non-keepers.

I'd be toasting already with that lineup. Holy ****. Its be "which RB of doom am I going to crush you with this week?". There will be NO WR in flex at all. Perfect. Potential tri-RB1 of doom including flex there at some point!

I think you give up your two first picks and keep:

Rivers

MJD

Greene

Fitz

Jennings

That leaves you without a starting TE but I think Finley will still be there.

You can also look at some of thr rookie RBs in the 3rd round like Best.

I'd keep both picks and only hold onto mjd, greene and jennings. I don't like leinart throwing to fitz and with stewart and williams in timeshare not enough clarity to give up two picks. You'd be taking a gamble on jennings but I think he's due for a bounce back. Will be great value this draft season too

I'd keep both picks and only hold onto mjd, greene and jennings. I don't like leinart throwing to fitz and with stewart and williams in timeshare not enough clarity to give up two picks. You'd be taking a gamble on jennings but I think he's due for a bounce back. Will be great value this draft season too

That's just crazy talk and here is why. If everyone must keep 3 players than the top 30 players should be gone come draft time. His pick is the 10th overall pick so basicall the top 39 players would be off the board by the time it is his pick. There is no way you can tell me that he can find someone like Fitz, DWill, JStew, Charles at that spot. I would consider all those players to be in the top 30 of most any draft. If it were me I would definitely keep the maximum 5 players just depends on which ones you want. I don't see what your starting requirements are so hard to say who to keep. If it were me I would probably go with DWill, MJD, Greene & Fitz plus rivers or another wr. Is ther any way that you can trade your depth to get a better 2nd wr?