Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Pres

10 team, 5 keepers, ppr

Potential Keepers from Roster:

Chris Johnson, Pierre Thomas, Larry Fitzgerald, Mike Sims-Walker, TJ Housh, Felix Jones, Jeremy Maclin and Ronnie Brown

Lineup:

1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1W/R

Scoring:

1 pt - rec, 10 yds rush/rec, 25 yds pass

6 pt - TD

no bonus

I can keep from 0-5 of these guys. I will obviously keep CJ, PT, and Fitz. My thought is who do I keep between the rest. Do I just keep these 3 and hope to draft Matthews/Best or a top QB/WR not kept? Do I keep just one or two of the rest?

I'm not sure I'd keep PT. I would be tempted to keep C.Johnson, L.Fitz, and maybe Felix since he is ahead of Barber on the depth chart now and way more explosive than PT. I'd forego the rest of your roster in order to have a chance to draft a solid QB a round or two earlier as nobody really stands out. I might even Just keep CJ and Fitz in order to get a round earlier or find someone who is high on fitz this year and work a trade for a solid QB. I think Ari becomes more of a run-first team this year and while fitz is a beast, I don't see him having his best year #s this year.

What do you get for not keeping them--your 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th round picks back? That's what I'll assume. Here's how I rank them:

CJ

Fitz

PT

Felix

Ronnie Brown

MSW

Maclin

Housh

I guess it depends on how well you think you can do with other people's leavings. I'd probably keep CJ, Fitz, PT, and take a flyer on Felix. His monstrous upside is worth the 4th round pick I presume you'd be giving up for him since you have a very strong foundation otherwise. Once we get into 5th round picks, it's down to preference; do you like guy like Ronnie or MSW, or do you think someone will throw a guy you prefer back into the pool? If everyone tends to keep 5, only keeping 3 or 4 would obviously give you a jump on the rookie of your choice, and I would definitely take Mathews over anyone below Felix on this list, and possibly over him as well.