Sign in to follow this  
ball44

updating draft buddy

O.K. I got the compiler updated no problem. I already have draft buddy set up and ready to go, how do I update that?

Thanks,

Shaun

Hi Shaun. Sorry I didn't get to this earlier.

Good stuff getting your Compiler cheatsheets into Draft Buddy. In terms of updating Buddy at this point, do you mean just inputting the players? The best way is to go to the offense or overall tab, click on a player name and hit the Draft Player button.

You'll see Buddy update by removing that player from the cheatsheets, adding him to the draft input tab, and to the appropriate team roster on the by team tab.

Hi Shaun. Sorry I didn't get to this earlier.

Good stuff getting your Compiler cheatsheets into Draft Buddy. In terms of updating Buddy at this point, do you mean just inputting the players? The best way is to go to the offense or overall tab, click on a player name and hit the Draft Player button.

You'll see Buddy update by removing that player from the cheatsheets, adding him to the draft input tab, and to the appropriate team roster on the by team tab.

I think he meant after he updates the projections in the Compiler how does he update the projections in draft buddy after he has draft buddy configured. I could be wrong......

FF Rookie is correct. I think I figured it out. I couldn't get draft buddy to update. But what happened is after I updated the compiler I didn't save it and then wondered why the draft buddy wouldn't update. It's taking some getting used too but this is an awesome program, and I'm still learning what all it can do.

Thanks,

Shaun

Ah, got you. Sorry, I had a little brain cramp there apparently.

After you update the projections in the Compiler and have your newly updated cheatsheets in front of you for the active league profile (i.e. the league you want to update in Buddy), all you need to do is run the Draft Buddy Setup again.

HOWEVER - if you've already input any keepers, draft pick trades, draft picks or custom draft order, make sure you uncheck the "Clear Keepers and Draft Picks" option on the setup tab in Buddy BEFORE hitting Setup Draft Buddy.

That's it. I wish they could update simultaneously, but that would only be possible in a single file. The problem with that is it would be a really, really big single file.