Sign in to follow this  
2GQ

Draft Buddy Linked to Cheatsheet Compiler

I have downloaded both of these and gotten to the point on draft buddy where I've entered all teams. Since keepers in my league result in lost picks, I started the draft by entering in the players kept. This leaves some holes but I assume I can manually enter draft picks until the point where all teams draft in serpentine format. With the current format, if I kept 3 players (maximum) and a team kept one, I'd have to wait until that team also had three players before the draft opens to the whole league.

My issue is that although I entered the draft picks, it did not eliminate these names from my cheatsheet. The draft buddy is saved as the name of the league linked to the cheatsheet and they are all located in the same folder I've moved to my desktop.

I'd like for the names of keepers to go blank so I can easily see who's out there to prepare fully for the draft.

Any help would be great!

Hi 2GQ. Lets go through a little checklist of things I think should have happened so you can tell me if they did or not, and we can figure out exactly what the problem is.

1. Back in the Compiler, you specified it is a keeper league (max 3 per team) and you checked off the option that keepers cost a draft pick.

2. You opened Draft Buddy and hit Setup Draft Buddy - the keepers tab appeared in Buddy.

3. When you input the keepers, you did so on the keepers tab and used the drop-down next to the player names to choose what pick each team was giving up to keep that player.

Does that all sound familiar?

Hi 2GQ. Lets go through a little checklist of things I think should have happened so you can tell me if they did or not, and we can figure out exactly what the problem is.

1. Back in the Compiler, you specified it is a keeper league (max 3 per team) and you checked off the option that keepers cost a draft pick.

2. You opened Draft Buddy and hit Setup Draft Buddy - the keepers tab appeared in Buddy.

3. When you input the keepers, you did so on the keepers tab and used the drop-down next to the player names to choose what pick each team was giving up to keep that player.

Does that all sound familiar?

Yes, this has all been done.

First, hit F9 to recalculate everything, but it should do that before you close the file so you see that change the next time you open it.

If it still isn't working, then send me your copy of Draft Buddy and I'll take a look at it.