Sign in to follow this  
dreen626

#10 pick....do I take Aaron Rodgers?

I have never picked a QB #1 but i may come down to Rodgers, Mendenhall and R.Matthews.

Who should I take?

I have never picked a QB #1 but i may come down to Rodgers, Mendenhall and R.Matthews.

Who should I take?

Rodgers in a landslide if it is 6pnts per pass td. mendy is a bum, Mathews is awsome but not a top tier player like "rodger that".

I wanted Rodgers on Tuesday but he was taken at #9. I picked Moss and then Calvin Johnson in the 2nd. I'm happy but Rodgers would have been nice. If he's there at 10 take him.

If tds are worth 6 for passing then no doubt...I pick ten in my draft and I have Rogers pegged.

Rodgers was already taken....i chose Mendenhall.

Hope he really isnt a "bum" as someone said earlier. Thinking i should've taken Randy Moss or Matthews (ppr).

Rodgers was already taken....i chose Mendenhall.

Hope he really isnt a "bum" as someone said earlier. Thinking i should've taken Randy Moss or Matthews (ppr).

Well ok, you have until sunday to trade him for someone u like taken a few picks after you, no biggie. I say til sunday because if he plays in that game and stinks up the joint he will lose value to everyone in ur league. Act fast!

If the Packers are going to continue to put up offense like they did Thursday I'm gonna take Rodgers #1 overall!

(Not really, but this Packers offense is gonna be insane!)