Def - Pitts

Bench:

QB - Orton

RB - Cadillac Williams

WR - Knox

TE - Gronkowski

K - Folk

Def - Car

Roster restriction - need to keep 1 bench player for each position ...

passing TD = 8 pts , rushing & receiving TD = 12pts

bonus points for over 300 yds passing, 100 yds rushing & receving

Are my RBs weak? What do you guys think?

Your comments are welcome ... WHIR .. thanks!

-B

ugg. being forced to carry 2 kickers...what a waste of a roster spot. wacky scoring. 12+ team league?

anyhow i'm not bowled over by your rbs. hopefully forte can keep chester the molester from taking too many opportunities away from him and same goes for thomas with bush cutting into his touches. hrmmmm...caddy as your rb3...not especially stunning. however you've got a stud qb and the marshall/welker combo should be gold. your 2 d's should be great.

i like gronk as your te2!

but bottom line hard for me to get excited about your rb combo.

eh. I'll give it a C.

But what kind of league makes you carry 1 backup at every position? And do you only have enough roster spots for exactly one backup at each position? So basically you only have one option when your RB or WR has a bye week (and I guess you can't even have 2 RB's or 2 WR's with the same bye week)?

eh. I'll give it a C.

But what kind of league makes you carry 1 backup at every position? And do you only have enough roster spots for exactly one backup at each position? So basically you only have one option when your RB or WR has a bye week (and I guess you can't even have 2 RB's or 2 WR's with the same bye week)?

it's a rule... can't keep 2 RBs or 2 WRs on the bench... what you see is what you get...

you can still trade or add any FA out there....

with recent comment from Welker not feeling a 100% .. it gives me a shaky WR situation... Knox reliable all season long? hopefully Welker doing good first few weeks and I'll trade him for upgrades....

It's a decent middle of the road team imo. Def need an rb upgrade.

Thanks for answering mine.

Middle of the road for sure but with the small rosters and a little attention to the Free Agent pool I think you can fill in the blanks with some good matchups each week. It is a little bit of work but can make for a fun season

Who were your 3rd through 7th picks? 14 team league?

Upgrade RB first, you may get lucky with Cadiallac but Caddy/Forte is still pretty weak. Jones doesn't catch.

What can you get in return for Marshall? His name may make good trade bait.

Upgrade RB first, you may get lucky with Cadiallac but Caddy/Forte is still pretty weak. Jones doesn't catch.

I'm guessing it went

1 - Rodgers

2 - Marshall

3 - PT

4 - Welker

5 - Forte

But I don't really see a sixth round pick in there. Cadillac? Knox? I feel like with only being able to have 3 total RB's or WR's there should have been some better WR's and RB's in the 5th round and later.

[quote name=Boilermaker04, on 03 September 2010 - 06:56 PM, said:

I'm guessing it went

1 - Rodgers

2 - Marshall

3 - PT

4 - Welker

5 - Forte

But I don't really see a sixth round pick in there. Cadillac? Knox? I feel like with only being able to have 3 total RB's or WR's there should have been some better WR's and RB's in the 5th round and later.

that's close TimHauck...

it's 14 team league.. draft #6

1 - Rodgers

2 - Thomas

3 - Marshall

4 - Forte

5 - Welker

6 - Cadillac ==> should've picked Foster...

7 - Zach Miller

There's an owner interest in trading for Rodgers... he has Brees.. wanted to do straight up...

he also has Benson , Moreno and Portis as RB... what can I get for Brees and his RB?

Thanks..

With your point system, Rodgers is going to be gold for you. you do need some help with your running back corps.