Sign in to follow this  
ric0

need some help before tonight's game for rb2.

i have rbs going against two unfriendly defenses.

would you go with p. thomas going against min or s. greene against bal?

as always leave a link.

New Orleans will do a better job passing and spreading out the defense. This will allow for less 8 and 9 in the box against Thomas. Baltimore will not need to respect the Jets passing game and will stack the box.

New Orleans will do a better job passing and spreading out the defense. This will allow for less 8 and 9 in the box against Thomas. Baltimore will not need to respect the Jets passing game and will stack the box.

I go the opposite direction: I recommend you start Greene. The Jets are run first, and have a stellar O line. Greene will without question get more work than Pierre Thomas, and - as a former (frustrated) Thomas owner - you have no idea WTF is up with Payton's treatment of RBs.

Greene is the better play. BAL is good on D, but they're not impervious.

The jets will run more than they throw. They also have a good D so they will get chances on the ball. NO will be throwing nonstop tonight and Reggie Bush will be involved. I would go with Greene.

See mine

Greene. Vikings secondary is banged up. Brees will burn them all night long. Vikings front is just fine. Very little running room for PT.

Jets fan here. I don't see Greene getting a TD, he doesn't get check-downs thrown his way, and if he gets more than 70 yards vs BAL it'll be a good night. LT may have the better night actually. I think Greene will be a nice RB option over the season but not feeling it for Week 1. Can't speak much to P. Thomas, but if you expect more than 7 points from him than may as well well go with him.

Please see mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=369566