Sign in to follow this  
IMMensaMind

Starting RB & WR question

Okay; here's the problem:

I have Mathews going as my RB1, but I need to choose either Ronnie Brown @ BUF, or go with Jahvid Best @ CHI (yardage+TD league, with bonuses for distance scores, and hybrid PPR (5pts for 7 receptions+).

I also have Calvin Johnson @ CHI, but I need another WR, and my other options are Hakeem Nicks vs CAR or Johnny Knox vs DET (again - distance TD bonus: TDs are worth 6, 9 or 12 pts, dependent upon length).

What do you guys recommend? Thanks! :doublethumbsup:

I like Nicks over Knox. I'm real high on him this season and love the fact all the attention seems to go to S Smith. Between Brown and Best, I would lean towards Brown.

okay - anyone else have an opinion? I've put my 2 cents in on a ton of people's questions...please reciprocate...:D

I'd go Ronnie for sure. I think the WR is a real toss-up, but for sheer thrill I'd probably play Knox and hope for a lot of throwing. I expect The G-men will give a heavy one-two does of RB, and Smith is option #1 in the pass game.

As much as I like Best in week 1, you have to start Ronnie Brown at Buffalo.

I have Nicks on my main team and I like him, but do not love him this week. Knox should have a good day and should be your start this week.

So start Brown and Knox.

i'd play brown and knox.

best is risky because you don't really know what you're going to get just yet. ronnie brown has been said to be healthy from everything i've heard.

giants are trying to go back to the ground game and smith is eli's first target. if the bears can manage to keep cutler upright, you know they'll be throwing all over the field.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=369739