Sign in to follow this  
RamslovaMartzhata

Let's talk real fantasy - Lindsay Soto

I am digging Lindsay Soto on NFL Network. She is actually pretty good in my opinion.... she never strikes me as a "dumb chick," and is probably the easiest on my eyes out of anyone I can think of related to the NFL. A bit skinny and a bit too Barbie for my taste... but she seems she has a nice little pacakge under that blazer (unfortunately there really aren't any pics with skin that I could find) and there's no question in my mind that I'd love to hit it.

Is she now the hottest broadcaster related to the NFL (let's keep this to national broadcasters only please)?

I am digging Lindsay Soto on NFL Network. She is actually pretty good in my opinion....

Is she now the hottest broadcaster related to the NFL (let's keep this to national broadcasters only please)?

It depends if Jenn Brown starts getting Sunday NFL gigs to go along with her Saturday college gigs.

I think she is one of "those chicks," that doesn't want to be objectified... even though she is likely where she is because she is good looking. Me being the old perv that I am... trust me... I really looked for some pics. This one (that's on the page you linked to) is really her best one in my opinion:

http://www.sidelinehotties.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/lindsay-soto-fsn-1.jpg

PS - I am the same age as her and grew up in the same area (didn't know her but have friends that did). Those cans are real (there are even rumors that she had breast reduction surgery)... truly a blessing from God for how skinny she is.