K- Crosby

D- Ravens

BENCH

Matt Ryan

Slaton

Knox

Gaffney

Carlson

We can start 3 RB's as you can see with our league set-up...but what Im thinking is accepting the Fitzgerald for Addai. Then picking up Rashaad Jennings to handcuff MJD. Id have Fosters and MJD's handcuffs in case of injury and have to WR1's.....

Whatchya think?

Close call. Addai's value is down, but like a used car, Fitzgerald's value also went down the moment Warner drove off the lot. I think it's probly a good trade for you, just in terms of having a team's #1 weapon vs. having a team's 4th or 5th option--which kind of balances out the RB-for-WR inequity.

The handcuffs are a good idea, since you don't really have to worry about having a RB2 in bye weeks--but at the same time, you wouldn't really have to worry about having a RB2 if one of them was hurt, either.

I'd keep Addai. Fitz showed zero chemistry with Anderson this week and has a long way to go to be fantasy stud material with the QB situation there. I think you get more good games out of Addai.

And even with "zero chemistry" (this can only improve) and all the terribly thrown balls by Anderson, Fitz still posted 10 fantasy points. Addai has posted 10 or more fantasy points exactly once in his last five games--and nothing points to any particular improvement there; in fact, Donald Brown may continue to steal some of the carries.

You WILL get more good games out of Fitz. Do the deal.