Sign in to follow this  
dave32

Ward or Addai?

ESPN scoring:

Got a flex spot, and can put in either Hines Ward (vs. Titans) or Joseph Addai (vs. NYG). What do you think?

While you're at it, I'd appreciate your opinion on the following as well:

Saints D (vs. SF) or Minnesota D (vs. MIA)?

Janikowski (vs. STL) or Gostkowski (vs. NYJ)?

Thanks in advance and I will answer your post as well.

ESPN scoring:

Got a flex spot, and can put in either Hines Ward (vs. Titans) or Joseph Addai (vs. NYG). What do you think?

Addai for sure.

Hmmm, D question is tough. Minny matchup is more consistent but low but NO has more upside but also more of a chance to give you nothing. i think it depends on your opponent this week, if you are an underdog I would go with NO for sure.

I like the NE kicker better this week than OAK.

Check my post, thanks. http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=370754

ESPN scoring:

Addai

Minny D

Gostkowski

Thanks for mine

ESPN scoring:

Interesting dilemma. I think you have to go with Ward if for no other reason that the guy is the main WR in Pittsburg and Addai shares carries on a team that doesn't run the ball well. Go with Ward.

I would take the Saints D against SF. The NO defense will create turnovers, in the passing game especially with Alex Smith throwing at least 1 INT.

As far as kickers go....I only carry 1 kicker on my rosters because it's so erratic. Flip a coin on the two guys or let your girlfriend pick. She'll feel involved and if her guy beats out the other kicker you can praise her and good things will happen. Hell, you could probably do this week in and week out. It's ok, you can thank me later!

Hey buddy thanks for responding to my foster/charles post. It's really a toss up w/ the Ward/Addai but I am leaning towards Addai just because he's a rb and I am not really impressed w/ nyg defense at all, they suck. I think I like Vikings more as a team stopping defense but when it comes to fantasy I think I'd go w/ the Saints, just seems like they got more ball hawks. As for the kicker GOSTKOWSKI baby.

I would go with the RB when the decision is this close. Addai will have more opportunities...more touches and their offense will put him in scoring position more often. I like Minn this week. Thanks for mine