Sign in to follow this  
emdig66

Expanded Role for Golden Tate?

I was reading that Carroll wants to utilize Tate more. He's taking over the punt returns and could become more visable in the passing game. He had 2 targets last Sunday with one catch for 52 yds. Does anyone see Tate becoming a factor this year? He doesn't have any competition with Branch, Butler & Williams. Any thoughts?

What does this do to the pipe-dream value of Fat Mike?

Everyone wants BMW to fail. Give the kid his shot....

He was banged up last week and shadowed by Champ most of the day. I still think he can be productive. But most likely you'll see the ball spread around to different WR's and never have a clear read on who's going to have the big day.

Everyone wants BMW to fail. Give the kid his shot....

He was banged up last week and shadowed by Champ most of the day. I still think he can be productive. But most likely you'll see the ball spread around to different WR's and never have a clear read on who's going to have the big day.

I actually agree. I laughed my butt off at the fact that the Lions managed to draft a WR who managed to eat himself into and out of the TE position, but this would be a great comeback/redemption story. Right now he's liste don the depth chart behind Branch, with Tate as the opposite starter. I'd like to see him succeed, and I'd like to see it coming before my leaguemates (who really do think it's a pipe dream), hence taking the opportunity to ask about him in a thread addressed to SEA homers.