Sign in to follow this  
chrisfab

Pick a RB and a WR to start, .5ppr

I like Portis against the Rams this week, with Tolbert (as long as he's starting) a close 2nd.

I like Clayton over Ward until Ben comes back.

I heard Portis had a wrist injury so I'd watch that. May cut into his playing time. If Mathews can't go Tolbert would also be a decent start. Portis but it's close. I also like Clayton over Ward until Roethlisberger gets back.

Wow, no love for Charles, huh. With the coach saying he really isn't a "backup" and them playing the niners(see what he has done the last 3 games against them).

I feel like the first week I bench him will be the week he breaks out with 30+ pts lol.

But this week I need to just be consistent and not drop any eggs in order to win...so perhaps Tolbert it is?

I would go Tolbert and Ward. Mathews is going to be out. Ward has actually played well when Batch was the QB. I may be off a bit, but something like 14 catches, 189 yards and 1 TD.

I would go Tolbert and Ward. Mathews is going to be out. Ward has actually played well when Batch was the QB. I may be off a bit, but something like 14 catches, 189 yards and 1 TD.

You got it right, but I think it is 2 TDs instead one 1.

However, Ward played with him last game, right? layed an egg.

Ugh!@!

tolbert and clayton... even if matthew plays i think it will be limited, giving tolber more carries and goal line situations... st.louis will get down early and be forced to throw, being the biggest reciever and best red zone threat i think he will get one if not two touchdowns this week.

Charles and Clayton.

KC has played the guy they thought gave them the best chance to win. SF is solid up the middle so edge runner is more valuable this week. If I had Thomas Jones, I'd sit him because this week, Charles gives KC the best chance to win.

Ward is a no go until Ben gets back. I've even tried to buy low on him in our leagues and will continue as his #s arent going to be better until they get a QB.

Tolbert and Clayton.

I would not start any Steelers WR until Big Ben gets back. In a PPR league, Clayton is solid. He is a lock for 10+ targets each week. The Steelers aren't even a lock for 10 total completions.

I expect big things from Tolbert this week primarily because a guy in my league just picked him up off waivers and is starting him against me. All kidding aside, I think Tolbert is going to find the end zone at least once and post at least 90 total yards. I think Charles is too risky, especially against an angry 49ers defense.

I really dont know who too start either because i have portis and tolbert and i keep switching between who im starting. I feel as though either rb could break out for some big points. As of right now i have tolbert starting, but looking at how good portis could be makes me think hes gonna beast it this game and have 200 yards