Sign in to follow this  
sublime8365

Please Help with Trade for RB

Ok, I'm in an 0-2 hole. Pretty standard league, non-ppr, start 2 RB's 2 WR's and a flex.

My RB's: Moreno, Wells, McFadden, Forsett, F Taylor, Jacobs

My WR's: R Moss, Fitz, Maclin, Jacoby Jones, L Murphy

I am trying to package Fitz and McFadden (sell high) for a RB1 and a lesser WR. I've offered two trades that will get rejected and I'm thinking about a few more.

I've offered:

Fitz and McFadden for MJD - not gonna happen but I figured I'd take a shot

Fitz and McFadden for Mendenhall and Jennings - Won't happen but I'll try to negotiate for Mendenhall and Nicks. Think this can work? His other WR's are Garcon, Hester and Britt.

Thinking about offering:

Fitz and McFadden for D Williams and Sims-Walker or Hines Ward. Is this a fair trade/would I benefit?

Fitz and McFadden for Charles and Crabtree/Mike Wallace. I think I'm giving up too much here.

Thoughts?

Here's a thought, don't do anything. McFadden is getting warmed up now that the Raiders are starting an NFL caliber QB. As far as Fitz goes, he'll find his way, it may not be 100-1500, but it'll end up 80-1100.

Here's a thought, don't do anything. McFadden is getting warmed up now that the Raiders are starting an NFL caliber QB. As far as Fitz goes, he'll find his way, it may not be 100-1500, but it'll end up 80-1100.

You might be right. My RB's just scare me and being 0-2, I don't have a whole lot of room for error. Moreno hasn't been running well (although he's been producing decent fantasy numbers), Wells is injured, DMC is on the raiders and I think Bush will factor in eventually (plus McFadden is always an injury risk), Forsett may be the best back in Seattle but he won't produce much, and Jacobs is pretty much useless.

Try picking up a Tolbert or Hillis. And then add them to a trade. You are going to be ok at WR with Moss and Maclin, so go for a tier 2 RB that might be part of a platoon: R. Brown, D.Williams etc.

I agree that now is probably the best time to get something out of McFadden--other posters have already cited Bush's return and DMac's injury history...

Regarding the inclusion of Fitz in a potential trade, he is admittedly not 100% and hasn't really played a lot with Anderson. Dunno if I'd give up on him just yet. If things work out in your favor, you'd be uniquely set at WR with two studs and potential depth.

If it were me, I'd try to get an underperforming kinda guy like J. Stewart straight up for DMac. You might be able to steal a Jamaal Charles or similar for a DMac/Jacoby Jones kinda deal (if there is a Jones believer in your league).

Hope that provides some food for thought!

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=371165

I'd hold off on the trade and make sure you have Moreno in your starting lineup this week. He's going against the Colts who gave Arian Foster that monster points total in week 1.