Sign in to follow this  
Puddleglum

Pick 1 crappy WR

I need to start one of D. Thomas, D. Mason, and L. Naanee.

I'm leaning towards Mason b/c of the matchup with Cleveland and he's bound to have a decent game at some point. But I always get scared when WR's show up on the injury report. (He's listed as probable) In Thomas' case, I feel like there is more upside and you know they will be passing vs. Indy. But there are a lot more guys getting snaps right now at Denver, so it's kind of a crapshoot. I feel like starting Naanee at this point would really be swinging for the fence.

Thanks guys.

If I hear you right, you like Mason of these three, minus the "injury report?" I think you are right on. Naturally, you should follow the injury report, but Mason should be just fine - and maybe even better-than-fine - vs. Cleveland. Side note, related-to-your-post: My opponet has Ray Rice this week, which of course, I hate. He should be a beast. Maybe (no...definitely) I'm hoping against hope - but I get the feeling that the Raven's FINALLY want to do some damage thru the air, given the embarassment-of-an-offense that they've shown so far. And...they haven't looked horrible running...just throwing. I'm hoping that Flacco goes out to prove he is a QB, playoff ready leader, by tossing it. I just hope he tosses it to Mason and not Rice!

I'd guess that Mason, who is Ward/Boldin tough, will play very well. Start him w/confidence over the other two. Nannee = waaaaay to much to prove at this point. Thomas = Garrard + MJD + Philly (probably not good).

Obviously Lake209 thinks you have MIKE Thomas on your team.

I give Mason the slight edge over Demaryius Thomas this week. Thanks for mine.

I think Thomas is most-likely to score a TD out of that group.

Mason has gone from option 2 to option 3 or 4 on his offense (Housh is better unless he continues his Braylon Edwards impersonation)