Sign in to follow this  
mgs316

Steven Jackson

Thinking about making a move for Jackson but not sure how bad the groin injury was and what everyone thinks for the rest of the season. My #2 RB spot is just a bunch of second string RB's waiting for their shot (or waiting for Moreno to get healthy). Will that groin be an issue all year? Will he be able to heal during the season?

Thinking about making a move for Jackson but not sure how bad the groin injury was and what everyone thinks for the rest of the season. My #2 RB spot is just a bunch of second string RB's waiting for their shot (or waiting for Moreno to get healthy). Will that groin be an issue all year? Will he be able to heal during the season?

No expert advice or opinion here but 1 week after injuring his groin he went for 130+ combined yards so as a SJax owner I'm not too concerned and I currently have him in my starting lineup over Ray Rice this week.

No expert advice or opinion here but 1 week after injuring his groin he went for 130+ combined yards so as a SJax owner I'm not too concerned and I currently have him in my starting lineup over Ray Rice this week.

Who has a better game this week. S. Jackson vs. Detroit, McCoy with dink down Kolb vs.SF or Bradshaw vs. the Texans?