Sign in to follow this  
salparadise

Aaron Rodgers May Play Sunday

Adam Schefter is reporting that the Packers are somewhat optimistic that quarterback Aaron Rodgers will play Sunday against the Dolphins. Rodgers suffered a concussion during the Packer’s week 5 loss to Washington.

Adam Schefter is reporting that the Packers are somewhat optimistic that quarterback Aaron Rodgers will play Sunday against the Dolphins. Rodgers suffered a concussion during the Packer’s week 5 loss to Washington.

I've always felt there was good chance. This is good news... :doublethumbsup:

I am playing against the owner of Rodgers. That team also does not have a back up QB. I am 100 percent positive he will play and light up the Miami.

I expect him to play as well. He's a tough SOB, and I think he wants to prove that he is just as durable as that Brett Favre guy.

They can expect him to play all they want, and he can be as tough as Chuck Norris but if he doesn't pass the concussion tests he won't be out there. Simple as that.

Pass the test = play

don't pass = sit

They can expect him to play all they want, and he can be as tough as Chuck Norris but if he doesn't pass the concussion tests he won't be out there. Simple as that.

Pass the test = play

don't pass = sit

Yes. We're aware. <_<

I'd be surprised if they stick Rodgers out there. The NFL has trumpeted its new, conservative approach to head injuries. Maybe I missed one, but I'm not aware of a player who got donked and was out there the following SUN. I think McCarthy is being cagey, simply wanting MIA to devote prep time to Rodgers. CHI hinted that Jay would play but then sat him. I predict Matt Flynn gets the start.