Sign in to follow this  
c_Weezie

Drop Kevin Walter for Davone Bess or Steve Johnson?

Should I drop Kevin Walter for either Davone Bess or Steve Johnson?

I'm not very deep at WR, and Walter is currently my WR3 due to Steve Smith's injury. So this does have an impact for my upcoming WR bye weeks (Week 9 for Moss/ Week 8 for White).

Team is same as in sig, and it's a Non-PPR league:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

QB: Aaron Rodgers, Chad Henne

RB: LeSean McCoy, Ronnie Brown, Shonn Greene, Ryan Torain

WR: Roddy White, Santana Moss, Steve Smith (CAR), Kevin Walter

TE: Kellen Winslow

K: Josh Scobee

D/ST: Falcons

I appreciate it, and leave a link so I can answer yours as well.

Should I drop Kevin Walter for either Davone Bess or Steve Johnson?

I'm not very deep at WR, and Walter is currently my WR3 due to Steve Smith's injury. So this does have an impact for my upcoming WR bye weeks (Week 9 for Moss/ Week 8 for White).

Team is same as in sig, and it's a Non-PPR league:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

QB: Aaron Rodgers, Chad Henne

RB: LeSean McCoy, Ronnie Brown, Shonn Greene, Ryan Torain

WR: Roddy White, Santana Moss, Steve Smith (CAR), Kevin Walter

TE: Kellen Winslow

K: Josh Scobee

D/ST: Falcons

I appreciate it, and leave a link so I can answer yours as well.

Well Walter is off week 7 so yes Smith needs to be healthy or you will be forced to drop Walter to fill a WR3 position. Now do you actually start 3 WR? or were you just calling him 3rd on your depth chart.

Regardless....I like Walter better than Bess or Johnson. Johnson has some sneakyness to him being that the Bills appear to be getting better with Fitz at QB....but when your in the crapper ...up is the only option left. Walter hasnt quite gotten off with Andre's injury but it certainly increases his value. though I think its best to play Walter when Andre has a shut down corner on him..it appears that Walter struggles a little more when he faces the best cover corner.

All 3 are up and down, but I still like Walter the best only because he should get the most opportunities in a passing offense, despite Arian Foster.

Well Walter is off week 7 so yes Smith needs to be healthy or you will be forced to drop Walter to fill a WR3 position. Now do you actually start 3 WR? or were you just calling him 3rd on your depth chart.

Regardless....I like Walter better than Bess or Johnson. Johnson has some sneakyness to him being that the Bills appear to be getting better with Fitz at QB....but when your in the crapper ...up is the only option left. Walter hasnt quite gotten off with Andre's injury but it certainly increases his value. though I think its best to play Walter when Andre has a shut down corner on him..it appears that Walter struggles a little more when he faces the best cover corner.

I should have specified, we only start 2 RBs/2 WRs, I was referring to him as 3rd on my depth chart. I was just looking down the road to when I will be forced to start Walter in place of White/Moss.

Thanks for mine. I would prob keep him as well. I see him being more valuable when AJ is healthy as he then gets all the double teams and even though he will still put up 140 yds most of the time Walter usually has 70 of his own with a possible td