Sign in to follow this  
avocado

Pleasantly Surprised

Injuries and bye weeks are the absolute worst, especially when the coincide :thumbsdown:

Who do you think is going to have one of those eye-opener games this week out of those guys who never get any love on the wire? Or, rather, who isn't going to suck as much as the rest?

Usual suspects:

- Earnest Graham

- Derrick Ward

- Darby

- Woodhead

- Taylor

- Harrison

- McCluster

- Betts

Best of the worst? Worst of the best?

Injuries and bye weeks are the absolute worst, especially when the coincide :thumbsdown:

Who do you think is going to have one of those eye-opener games this week out of those guys who never get any love on the wire? Or, rather, who isn't going to suck as much as the rest?

Usual suspects:

- Earnest Graham

- Derrick Ward

- Darby

- Woodhead

- Taylor

- Harrison

- McCluster

- Betts

I'm guessing Mccluster, Woodhead or Betts(but NO just picked up JJ, so I'm not as certain).

I think Woodhead will get a few touches, the Pats always use their 3rd down back, and he is very quick, Ray Ray can't keep up with Woodhead all game.

Fred Taylor?- If so he hasn't practiced, I figure Law Firm gets the majority with Woody getting some love.

Graham didnt get alot of love last week, he ripped off a 65yd run

Ward- dont know havent followed

Harrison- wasnt getting anything in Cle- and was banged up before being shipped out- if MCoy is hurt worse than we know of then he could be great.

Darby- gets some love, they may have to run more with Clayton out, and SJ isn't the picture of healthy with that groin injury he's been nursing.

Usual suspects:

- Earnest Graham

- Derrick Ward

- Darby

- Woodhead

- Taylor

- Harrison

- McCluster

- Betts

Except for Darby, none of these guys are available in my league, and I wouldn't think Darby is going to do much, unless you predict injury for Jackson.

Derek Ward has run well when given the chance in Houston...maybe more a product of the line than anything else, but he has looked pretty decent...If the Texans continue to play games with Arian Foster or if he gets nicked, he would be my pick for the best of this group...

Usual suspects:

- Earnest Graham

- Derrick Ward

- Darby

- Woodhead

- Taylor

- Harrison

- McCluster

- Betts

Of that group ill say Betts is the best play cause he should get the most touches. #2 ill say Woodhead :doublethumbsup: He seems to have taken Faulks place and played very well. He may not do any damage vs Baltimore on the ground but the little short passes he could be in store for a very nice game.

I looked through most of the guys in this group because i need a #2 RB this week in a PPR league cause of injuries and byes. Betts, Harrison, and Woodhead not on waiver. The Caddy was still on waiver so i went with his sorry arse. I wanted to play Woodhead damn it.