Sign in to follow this  
Fry's Benchwarmers

Sit or start

Just looking fr advice on which two RB I should start this week.

Addai

Michael Bush

Jahvid Best

Brandon Jackson

I'm leaning towards Brandon Jackson just cuz if Rodgers doesn't play he'll get more work.

Also what does everyone think about playing Tolbert now that Mathews is pretty much back.

Just some friendly advice since you are probably going wtf. There is another bored called "a little help" which is used for start/sit questions. I would keep an eye on Addai and if he is able to go I would start him and Bush. Best has a really tough match-up going against the Giants. He could be useful if it is a ppr league though. Problem is that Colts play in night game so you might not know up until game time, which would leave you in a very bad position if he is inactive.

Just some friendly advice since you are probably going wtf. There is another bored called "a little help" which is used for start/sit questions. I would keep an eye on Addai and if he is able to go I would start him and Bush. Best has a really tough match-up going against the Giants. He could be useful if it is a ppr league though. Problem is that Colts play in night game so you might not know up until game time, which would leave you in a very bad position if he is inactive.

You're quite sensitive aren't you? Did someone attack you on this board and it left scars? Why would he be thinking wtf? Nobody is really trashing on the guy much at all.

You're quite sensitive aren't you? Did someone attack you on this board and it left scars? Why would he be thinking wtf? Nobody is really trashing on the guy much at all.

lmao! Hasnt everyone been attacked on this bored! I personally just don't see much need for it, but do find you all entertaining on occasion. Stephen Davis led me to believe he might be going wtf if he didnt know what was going on.

lmao! Hasnt everyone been attacked on this bored! I personally just don't see much need for it, but do find you all entertaining on occasion. Stephen Davis led me to believe he might be going wtf if he didnt know what was going on.

NEVAH bench Stephen Davis!