Sign in to follow this  
tpete0

HUGE TRADE

i receive phillip rivers and e.royal and give up b.marshall and sanchez. Rivers is a huge upgrade and royal been good all year, here my roster as of now

Sanchez

Forte

R.Rice

S.Jackson

Mcfadden

mcgahee

m.bush

A.johnson

M.austin

B.Marshall

D.Amendola (with clayton out could be huge,19 targets last week)

D.Bess (ppr league 1pt per catch)

s.johnson ( Buffalo)

C.cooley

Giant D

I feel as if i have plenty of depth and river and royal can get me more points the those two, leave link will reply to yours thanks!!!

Don't see a downside to this trade for you. You aren't losing that much giving up Marsh. I would do it with no hesitation!

i receive phillip rivers and e.royal and give up b.marshall and sanchez. Rivers is a huge upgrade and royal been good all year, here my roster as of now

Sanchez

Forte

R.Rice

S.Jackson

Mcfadden

mcgahee

m.bush

A.johnson

M.austin

B.Marshall

D.Amendola (with clayton out could be huge,19 targets last week)

D.Bess (ppr league 1pt per catch)

s.johnson ( Buffalo)

C.cooley

Giant D

I feel as if i have plenty of depth and river and royal can get me more points the those two, leave link will reply to yours thanks!!!

it looks like you play in either a 4 team league or a league full of tards so really it doesn't matter what you do.

Ray Rice, Steven Jackson, Andre Johnson, Miles Austin and Brandon Marshall were all 1st and 2nd rounders. You ended up with 5 of them :dunno:

it looks like you play in either a 4 team league or a league full of tards so really it doesn't matter what you do.

Ray Rice, Steven Jackson, Andre Johnson, Miles Austin and Brandon Marshall were all 1st and 2nd rounders. You ended up with 5 of them :dunno:

ha ha we do auction style 200 dollars 8 players so you can kinda get who you want... i trade mendenhall and s.moss for austion then matt shaub striaght up for rice last week.