Sign in to follow this  
CajunBadger

How's the lineup look

Team below.

Current line up is Roethlisberger, AP, BGE, R.Moss, Floyd, Ward (flex), Scobee, and Chicago

*** Update - went ahead and dropped Favre for Britt...so have edited out the question about three QB's. Now only question is who to start in Flex - Ward or Britt?

I think Favre could be in a shootout, but don't want to chance losing him to injury or getting minimal points if he regresses fp-wise. I don't know if Lynch will get enough carries and think worse matchup than BGE. Jennings just been too quiet - this may be the week he goes off, but... And DJax has Kolb not throwing to him...

Any change recommendations?

And might be able to trade Favre or Vick next week, though in 8 team league, everyone's pretty well set. I'm figuring Vick did well for me and see him doing well again, though of the three, Vick appears to have the hardest schedule ahead... Favre is likely the better keep if only he was healthier. Only reason to drop one right now would be to pick up someone to start this week, but only decent pickups I see are at WR - Gaffney, Britt, or M. Williams (TB). Think Britt could go off but not sure enough to warrant dropping Vick or Favre for this week. Thoughts?

Team1 Non-ppr 8 team league, 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1K, 1Def start, 1pt/10yds receiving/rushing, 1pt/25 yds passing, 6pt/tds

QB: Vick, Roethlisberger

RB: AP, Benson, Lynch, BGE

WR: R. Moss, DJax, Jennings, Ward, Floyd, Britt

TE: Gates K: Scobee Def: Chicago

I'd drop Favre for Britt in an instant. Personally I'd roll with Ben as my ONLY QB at this point with only 15 player rosters. Use the WW as your bench in the event of a QB emergency.

Went ahead and dropped Favre for Britt... Next question - Britt or Hines Ward this week in flex position (currently starting RB: AP, BGE, WR: R.Moss, Floyd, Flex: Ward)? I'm leaning towards Britt over Ward - partially hedge with Big Ben's first week back - but do like the matchup...

You know that feeling you get when you choose a player on Sunday who sh1ts the bed, and you have a player on your bench playing MNF?

I hate that feeling.

Now imagine you playing that MNF player (Britt) - but Ward actually went off. At least you still have a chance.

I'd prefer to feel that going into MNF than the reverse. :bandana: