Sign in to follow this  
imadb2

Brady or Ryan Fitzpatrick

I have Tom Brady/Wes Welker and Ryan Fitzpatrick/Steve Johnson, which pair or mix/match do I start? Brady and Welker haven't done much in the past 3 weeks, where as the other 2 have lit it up. Any help would be appreciated.

I have Tom Brady/Wes Welker and Ryan Fitzpatrick/Steve Johnson, which pair or mix/match do I start? Brady and Welker haven't done much in the past 3 weeks, where as the other 2 have lit it up. Any help would be appreciated.

I'd go with Brady and Welker. Much like the market, fantasy football fluctuates.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=375169

I dont know, with the help you and others have been giving me I'd say Fitz and Johnson. I have Brady but I'm rolling with Schaub and AJ (of course). But if Fitz is going to through it around like they have been then go with that. Brady seems to be thtowing more side line to sideline where as Fitz (and Schaub in my case)is throwing it down field a lot more.

Brady is the type of player that will disappoint you and make you question playing in. Then when you bench him, he throws for 300+ and 3 tds. There's a reason why he has such a substantial contract whereas Fitz is replaceable if he proves unworthy. You cannot deny Buffalo's passing performance as of late, but you definitely cannot ignore Brady's potential. Perhaps you should start Fitz and Welker. This is more of a "hedge".

I could be wrong but isn't Arrowhead stadium a tough place to play for the visiting team? I would have to check the stats.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=375232

I would go with more of the sure thing in Brady-Welker. Do not see NE being able to run on the Vikes at all so they will have to pass to move the ball. Go with the Pats combo and don't look back. Please see mine. Sal6482

Thanks.

I disagree.

I like Brady and Johnson.

Brady because he's safer. Johnson because he's starting to look like a real NFL deep threat.

Co-sign. You don't have to play two guys from the same team, and I don't see that you're getting any benefit by doing so. I love what Fitzpatrick has been doing, but I wouldn't start him over Brady just yet. But Brady spreads the ball around a lot, and Welker hasn't looked all that great since the Moss trade. Johnson, on the other hand, is locked on with Fitz, and he'll get a ton of targets. I'd go Brady and Johnson.