Sign in to follow this  
ray_ray420

Pick 2: R Torain, LT2, or J Charles

10-team PPR (one point per reception) standard yahoo scoring, needing to start 2:

R Torain - @DET - Torain has put up some good points the past couple games and the Lions are allowing more fantasy points to running backs than any other team.

L Tomilson - GB - LT will be fresh coming off a bye week and GB defense is depleted, but will GB have enough to stop LT2 and his league leading offensive line.

J Charles - BUF - Damn you Thomas Jones...though no one can fault KC for the turnaround they have experienced. One thing is assurd, this RBBC should tote the rock 35+ times and both Rbs will put up big numbers against the worst run defense in the league. What more can you ask for for the top ranked rushing offense against the worst run defense in the league?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Leave link, will answer your!

Thanks for the answer on mine.

I like Charles, LT in PPR leagues.

I can't see KC continuing to limit Charles going forward, eventually they have to realize Jones is 32 years old and not the RB of the future going forward.

LT is coming off a bye like you said and there is no reason they won't continue to use him as they have all season.

I would have to sit LT. I think that GB focuses on stopping the Jet's run game. They are going to make Sanchez throw the football by putting 7-8 in the box every play. The Pack just got a few DB's back off of injury that will surely interrupt Sanchez's pass strategy. The Chiefs run game is way to strong for the Bills to even think about stopping, and McNabb is too solid at QB to only think about the run game. You have to start Torain, as the Lions give up the most points to RB's in the NFL, with the Bills 3rd to last. Despite the factors I mentioned previously, the matchups alone warrant sitting LT (Packers are 5th best in the league in points to RBs)