Sign in to follow this  
sideshoebob

Green Bay Homers

Any one from Green Bay that has info on any good hotels or where to go when in green bay would be much appreciated. Wondering if its worth staying in Green bay or another town somewhere close. Going in December so all I know is that my nuts are going to be frozen, thanks.

Any one from Green Bay that has info on any good hotels or where to go when in green bay would be much appreciated. Wondering if its worth staying in Green bay or another town somewhere close. Going in December so all I know is that my nuts are going to be frozen, thanks.

If you plan on staying in a hotel in Green Bay, you better book a room today. There isn't an abundance of hotel rooms in GB and most of the decent hotels are filled within hours after the NFL schedule comes out.

If you plan on staying in a hotel in Green Bay, you better book a room today. There isn't an abundance of hotel rooms in GB and most of the decent hotels are filled within hours after the NFL schedule comes out.

if they are full I would stay at the Paper Valley in Appleton. (30 min. drive) Many/some of the opposing teams stay there.

Went once, years ago.

Parking was organized by neighbors- we parked in someones yard.

Make time to hit their Hall of Fame & Pro Shop.

Tailgating was off the hook- very cool. :thumbsup:

if they are full I would stay at the Paper Valley in Appleton. (30 min. drive) Many/some of the opposing teams stay there.

Yes, they usually do.

Or stay anywhere in Appleton. Not a bad drive up 41 to get there.

Plenty of good places to park near the stadium for tailgating too.

Im heading up after Christmas and trying to work out going to the Bear game.