Sign in to follow this  
CajunBadger

Should I make a trade?

Std NFL.com scoring, 1pt/25yds passing, 1pt/10yds rushing and receiving, 6pts/td, DEF also scores 6pts/special teams tds

Start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1RB/WR flex, 1TE, 1K, 1DEF

QB: Vick, Roethlisberger

RB: AP, Benson, Lynch

WR: R. Moss, DJax, Jennings, Ward, Garcon, Floyd

TE: Heap, K: Akers, DEF: GB

One team is stocked at RB and no depth at WR - RB: LT, SJax, MJD, Forte, Blount, Portis WR: S. Johnson, CJohnson, S. Moss

Wondering if R. Moss could get me one of his top backs? Or try and sell high on Jennings - though he could be a solid start for me most weeks. Or some other combination to help my lineup? I do like LT though will he last the whole season? Wonder in order who I should be targeting...LT, SJax, MJD, and then Forte?

Also, I'm seriously leaning towards dropping Floyd (Rotoworld sees him not coming back for while, and if so only being a WR2/WR3 at best - unless there's news to the contrary?) and picking up MSW, Manningham, Breaston, Woodhead, or Gaffney. Thoughts on one or two WR for a RB that'd help me and be seriously considered? Instead of dropping Floyd, maybe package him up? Might be a negative in a trade - injured/risky and forces the other manager to drop someone to make space...

Another alternative is trade late this week (so takes effect next week) with another team - R.Moss, Ward or Jennings for McFadden?

I know lots of questions - but just want a good trade that'll be viable and strengthen my team...thanks!

If you can get a stud back for Moss id do it. But i think he will actually be ok in Tennessee. Your team looks pretty stacked i think you are in good shape

If you can get a stud back for Moss id do it. But i think he will actually be ok in Tennessee. Your team looks pretty stacked i think you are in good shape

Thanks - back of my mind I wondered if I should just stay with what I've got. As for Floyd, on Nov 5th Rotoworld said Floyd wasn't worth a roster spot, yet now report he's practicing! Looks like need to play the waiting game on him - hopefully Gates will be back after the bye week and can use the extra TE spot for another position.

Been fighting not having a solid third running back - could pick up Jackson, Torain, McGahee, or Jacobs in place of Lynch. I've stood by him but seems like Forsett consistently has gotten more fantasy points. Of the pickups, Jackson or Jacobs seems to be the best matchup and situation-wise. Leaning towards Jacobs. I'm thinking may need a 3rd RB for my flex with R. Moss starting his first game and said to be limited on plays (?)

Also need to pick up a DEF - GB's on a bye. In some ways hate to drop them, but given my roster can't spare any spots. Available are Bucs vs Car, Ari vs Sea, Phi @Wash among usual leftovers. Am torn between Ari and TB...

And of course, back on the trade potentials - still could but am hesitant to pull any triggers.