Sign in to follow this  
DickThuy

Why no Goodson love?

I agree. It'll be interesting to see if Stewart gets the job back when he's healthy. Personally (and I am a Goodson owner) I think they should ride him out. He's their only RB to go for over 100 (and he's done it twice), and, if Stewart is their future, no reason to rush him back when the season's over for them anyway.

Becasue when stewarts back he will start. They cant have 1 Rb for the rest of the year. they need stewart back . Stewart should be back next week. this was probally goodsens last week as the main starter, He did earn playing time.

Goodsen has looked decent but hes not a RB talent like Stewart . and since the Panthers never get near the goal line he may get little to no TD chances. also if you watched the game he had 96 yards until the last 2 plays when there were 40 seconds left and the Ravens dropped everyone back. Goodsen ran for 30 yards running out the clock upping his totals. They also gave him alot of garbage time draws in the 4th quarter. . Still a good game but hes still no better then a flex guy becasue of the team he is on. Ofcourse if stewart would be out again he would be worth more.

I own both Stewart and Goodson, and it would be a shame if they make Stewart the starter when he returns. Goodson put up 19 points yesterday without a TD against the Ravens. He should be the unquestioned starter. He's a good runner and way better at catching balls out of the backfield

He put up 19 points for Fantasy teams. He put up zero for real football. Pantters dont base there starting Rb on his fantasy numbers. You know Stewart will play. Hes there future stud. The Panthers use a 2 back system. I think Goodsen has earned alot of playing time but rememeber he is there 3rd down back. Stewart is there supposed future Starter. I think 50-50 is probally the way once Stewart is back.

it's still 96 yards against the Ravens D with Brian St. Pierre starting and no line to speak of. Saw the game - the kid did look good.

Becasue when stewarts back he will start. They cant have 1 Rb for the rest of the year. they need stewart back . Stewart should be back next week. this was probally goodsens last week as the main starter, He did earn playing time.

Goodsen has looked decent but hes not a RB talent like Stewart . and since the Panthers never get near the goal line he may get little to no TD chances. also if you watched the game he had 96 yards until the last 2 plays when there were 40 seconds left and the Ravens dropped everyone back. Goodsen ran for 30 yards running out the clock upping his totals. They also gave him alot of garbage time draws in the 4th quarter. . Still a good game but hes still no better then a flex guy becasue of the team he is on. Ofcourse if stewart would be out again he would be worth more.

I did say he looked good and earned playing time. If they gave williams all the carries he probally would have had 150 yards. this goes to show how commiting to a running back gets them into rythym. If they did this with Williams or Stewart from the beginning he would had a better year. When Stewart comes back more of the same RBBC Krap that we all hate.

it's still 96 yards against the Ravens D with Brian St. Pierre starting and no line to speak of. Saw the game - the kid did look good.

Anyone taking this guy seriously? This looks like it can be a 50/50 split bt him and Stewart from here on out. He racks up receiving yards and looks like a good runner with excellent vision. I'm gonna monitor how the carries play out next weekend and if he continues to play at this level I'm sticking him in my flex for the playoffs and sending miles to the bench.

Thoughts on Goodson?