Sign in to follow this  
crowes

Champ Bailey Island?

Wow Dwayne Bowe.... really? Just when you think you know whats going on, the best guy in the league decides to sell popcorn in the stands rather than get a grab or 2. Admittedly, I am in a points for popcorn league with my kid's 3rd grade class, but I would much rather score the old fashioned way. It's maddening.

This could fall under my ,"why I hate FF" rant too but no one wants to hear that.... i'll wander to the 90% luck thread.

Does anyone really think that Old Man Bailey actually shut Bowe down? He had to have been double and triple covered all day.

Does anyone really think that Old Man Bailey actually shut Bowe down? He had to have been double and triple covered all day.

:rolleyes:

Bailey shut him down. Obviously you didn't watch the game. The one catch Bowe did have was called back because he had to push Bailey off to make the catch.

Ever since Revis established himself as the best CB in the league, I have always believed Champ to be number 2. Age is catching up with him but he still seems to have what it takes. Nnamdi is number 3 in my book.

Typical for this board.

The guy has ONE good game in two/three years and you're all over his jock!

<_<