Sign in to follow this  
Turducken

The Trolley Tonight

There was this black crackhead chick that was rubbing on herself and she ended up rubbing so much her boobs became exposed. Fun times. :overhead:

There was this black crackhead chick that was rubbing on herself and she ended up rubbing so much her boobs became exposed. Fun times. :overhead:

Should have offered a ten spot for a quick hand job. :banana:

Should have offered a ten spot for a quick hand job. :banana:

I would have, but I couldn't get over the patches of missing hair she had that were obviously from her pulling her hair out. She kept fuckin with this older black dude's newspaper trying to tear pieces off to pick her teeth with, and he finally slapped her hand with the newspaper.

Then she spit on him. I moved halfway down the car to get away from her, and she walked all the way over and tried to sit by me, but I stood back up and moved back to my original seat. :huh:

:banana: Can of biscuits or a fun chick? :banana:

Isn't it time to change your ass tampon, Sally?

Remember when earlier this season your Chargers went to Seattle and lost? Good times, good times.

Take a sh!t in a hat and wear it. :mad: :mad: