Sign in to follow this  
Atlien120882

Hightower

I drafted him and have basically had him on the bench except for the first 2-3 weeks where he did pretty well in my flex spot. Next week he gets Carolina, who just allowed 3 TDs to turner last week and I think is somewhere around 27th against the run. I know beanie had a stomachache or torn labia or something last week but he's flat out just not that great. Hightower meanwhile looked great on only 18 carries and is a part of the short passing game. Anyone buying in?

I have Marshall going against Buffalo and LT goIng against PIT as alternatives. Strongly considering Hightower...but then again I did just bench Brady for orton so maybe I'm overthinking again...

I'm seriously considering it. It's either him or Maclin @NYG.

Thing that has me skittish....besides being Tim Hightower and playing on a bad, bad Cardinal team...is a lot of those carries came in garbage time. Will he get a lot of the work early on? Or will they split touches between he and Beanie? Plus it's Arizona playing a 1:00 EST game....they've struggled in those in the past.

Good matchup....but I still can't trust Hightower to get most of the work next weekend, which makes it a tough decision.

Whoa just looked and saw Carolina also allowed 3 TDs to Lynch last week and 3 TDs to Hillis the week before that. So total 9 TDs to RBs in the last 3 weeks.

I'm going with him in my flex, for the upside if nothing else. Cards are terrible but hopefully he can get 50-90 and a score.

For you maclin could be a better option, but for me LT has been slowing down for weeks and Henne is killing marshalls value.

I'm disappointed I didn't play him over Ivory, who got in jured, or Mendenhall, who is mediocre.

I took a chance b/c I was too chicken to play Torain...and it worked out ok. This week against a weak Carolina team who has some guys banged up on the defense....Hopefully Wells will still have a tummy ache :lol: