Sign in to follow this  
Jambruins

Help with WR...

Which one do I start?

Jennings vs NE (Rodgers may be out)

Floyd vs SF (having hamstring trouble)

Wallace vs NYJ (possibly matched up against Revis)

Thanks.

With those injuries I would probably roll the dice with Wallace. The Jets defense hasn't been all that thrilling this year and he has the best chance of coming away with a score out of their WRs.

Maybe risk it with Floyd depending on what kind of reports come out pre-game. However, V-Jax should be coming back also so I'd worry about that.

Go with jennings.

Even though they didnt connect, flynn had a few deep targets to jennings. hes got a week of practice under his belt and i think new englands gonna give up at least one long one to jennings.

If Floyd plays go with him no doubt....

Wallace on Revis Island no thanks

If Rodgers is out, that hurts Jennings. Although GB may have to throw A TON if NE is whooping up on them....

I would stay away from Wallace this week. He's up against one of the best corner and Big Ben has not been that great of late.

Too bad, SD plays Thu night, so you probably will not know about the status of Rodgers before having to make the decision. In this case, I would play safe and roll with Floyd (you need to check the inactive report prior to the game though)

Thanks for helping me..