Sign in to follow this  
hawkvike

Torain or Hightower; S. Holmes or S. Moss

I need to decide whether to start Torain or Hightower along with Mendenhall. I also need to decide whether to start Santonio Holmes or Santana Moss. These decisions will most likely make the difference between a win and a loss as it is going to be close. Leave a link and I will help you.

I have the Torain vs Hightower problem as well so I am curious to see what everyone says. I would go with Holmes as I see him putting up some numbers against his old team with no Troy there...

I'd go with Torain... I think Shanny is going to want to prove the team can win without McNabb, and Rex Grossman is not the key to that goal. I'd also go with Holmes... I don't think Moss is a great option even WITH McNabb, so without him, eh. Holmes is going to want to prove himself after his butterfingers moment last week.

I need to decide whether to start Torain or Hightower along with Mendenhall. I also need to decide whether to start Santonio Holmes or Santana Moss. These decisions will most likely make the difference between a win and a loss as it is going to be close. Leave a link and I will help you.

I like Torain and Holmes.

Thanks for the input on mine earlier.