Sign in to follow this  
rottytiny

Who's the best WW WR to grab for this week?

OK, one more to go, with TO out I am looking to grab a WW wr, may or may not use him but doesn't hurt to grab one.

Here's whats on my WW:

Earl Bennett

Jacoby Jones

Blair White

David Nelson

You guys got any week 16 sleepers up your sleeves?

I'm surprised Earl Bennett is available, Jones and White are 40 yards and a chance TD plays, and who the hell is David Nelson ?!? (I know who he is, but you get the idea)

Guy I played tonight dropped Bennett to grab Gerhart (he owned ADP).

But Earl has already had his 2 good games for the year and once more sparked all that 'Vanderbilt Connection with Cutler' talk.

Here's 3 guys I had been adding to my deep keeper and dynasty leagues and their stats over the last 5 weeks:

Anthony Armstrong: 20 catches, 321 yds, 1 TD

Emmanuel Sanders: 19 catches, 230 yds, 2 TDs

David Nelson: 16 catches, 183 yds, 3 TDs

Obviously I like David Nelson the best in Non PPR and Armstrong the best in PPR, but I like all of three of them for dynasty leagues,

I haven't studied the match-ups for these three, but you could do a lot worse than any of them.

Here's how the other guys you mentioned performed over the same 5 week period: (none are on my waiver wires, and most waivers are closed now anyway)

Earl Bennett: 18 catches, 263 yds, 2 TDs

Jacoby Jones: 16 catches, 135 yds, 2 TDs (this was last 4 weeks - no recepts in week 11)

Blair White: He's probably the best choice of the whole lot as a one week plug and play since Collie suffered another concussion and won't be playing in week 16.

In the 4 games he filled in for Collie, Whites's stats were: 20 catches, 160 yds, 3 TDs.