Sign in to follow this  
Woosters

Pick 2 WR's for Championship!

0.5 ppr

Calvin Johnson @ Mia

Hakeem Nicks @ GB

Marques Colston @ Atl

Listen....All 3 are great WR's and all 3 are playing great defences....But I can only start 2 unless I sit Foster, R.Rice or DMC in my FLEX position...which I am not doing!

Someone help me out!

I like Nicks & Colston the most...both teams are playing for playoff spots...

Calvin scares me because..we don't know who is throwing the ball yet! I'm a Detroiter also...breaks my heart to sit him!

Leave a link!

No question about nicks. The game is gonna be a shootout.

Megatron vs colston

Thats a tough tough choice. Knowing who will be throwing to johnson will help. I think saints/atl game will also be a shootout which will give colston plenty of potential in a ppr league. I'd hate to do it, but i think i would bench johnson. Detroit just isn't good enough. I think colston is guaranteed 10-15 points while johnson is boom or bust.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=379383

Nicks no doubt. Leaning Colston atm...agree with the above poster that the game could be a shootout. Certainly wouldn't fault you for playing Megatron if the QB situation is OK.

It's tough to type but I say sit Colston.

Even with Stanton throwing the ball Johnson rolled up 152 on the day. Hill or Bradford in the game will make you regret benching Megatron.

Hakeem Nicks is a no brainer also. Colston is all or nothinig so unless you are a heavy underdog this week I don't see how you roll the dice in a big game.

TIA on mine...http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=379407

Megatron and Colston

Calvin Johnson showed he can dominate with whomever is in at QB for the Lions. He can be double and triple-teamed and he still puts up ridiculous numbers.

Colston is playing indoors in a game that the Saints need. Brees has reconnected with him of late, and he will put up numbers in that shootout.

Nicks is playing in the cold and I can see the Giants running the ball all day if they can in order to keep Rodgers off the field. Woodson will also likely be matched up with HN.

Please see mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=379441

You have to roll with Colston and Nicks. There is no question who is throwing the ball to them and both are top receivers. You have to bench someone, and sitting Megatron sucks, but I think Colston and Nicks are the picks here.