Sign in to follow this  
Drizzay

So I am sitting at the hotel bar

I came here from Denver for a business trip/interview. As some of you may know, and I know all of you give a rats ass, I moved to Denver from Mpls with my (now) ex (36D - focking huge aereolas too).

I am here now interviewing with our sister-company for an account exec job back in The Cities.

My question to you all is: should I just come out and ask the fine-ass server if she does anal, or should I ease into it (pun intended)?

Your input is appreciated.

I came here from Denver for a business trip/interview. As some of you may know, and I knowall of you give a rats ass, I moved to Denver from Mpls with my (now) ex (36D - focking huge aereolas too).

I am here now interviewing with our sister-company for an account exec job back in The Cities.

My question to you all is: should I just come out and ask the fine-ass server of she does anal, or should I ease into it (pun intended)?

Your input is appreciated.

So how long has it been since you took it up the A$$ that you have to ask complete strangers to rape you?

If your posts are any indication, you just need to talk to her for a couple minutes.

She'll figure out for herself that you like it up there.

What about your ex? :banana:

So how long has it been since you took it up the A$$ that you have to ask complete strangers to rape you?

It's been a while since I've come across a woman with a fatty. I think her name was Jim. She was a giver.

What about your ex? :banana:

If you like 28 year old uber-liberal public defenders, by all means come to Denver!

If you like 28 year old uber-liberal public defenders, by all means come to Denver!

Nah...........but the 36D with fuckin HUGE Aureolas sounded kinda fun........ :headbanger:

Nah...........but the 36D with fuckin HUGE Aureolas sounded kinda fun........ :headbanger:

They were. They were.