Sign in to follow this  
IAMWood

Waiver wire til season starts?

Before I make my last pick, I would appreciate if someone lets me know how the waiver wire will work until the season starts.

I understand we have $2000 in waiver money, are there days of the week when blind bids are due and done? Daily? Whazzup? thanks

:music_guitarred:

I'm not sure what day or when the waiver wire opens after our draft is complete.

Here are the rules, but they aren't updated from last summer's blind bidding...

Waivers : - It will be First come first serve add/drop from the end of the draft until the start of the first game in Week 1

- After week 1 Blind bidding will begin

- Blind bidding begins right after the weeks games begin and will be processed at Midnight on Wednesday.

- FCFS opens up once BB’s are processed until kickoff.

To answer your question:

Blind Bids are processed at Midnight on Wednesday.

Once they are processed - I have no idea how long the first come first serve ww pickups last until it's frozen again to make blind bids.

Doesn't help much does it? Sorry

We need a commish explanation

I'm not sure what day or when the waiver wire opens after our draft is complete.

Here are the rules, but they aren't updated from last summer's blind bidding...

Waivers : - It will be First come first serve add/drop from the end of the draft until the start of the first game in Week 1

- After week 1 Blind bidding will begin

- Blind bidding begins right after the weeks games begin and will be processed at Midnight on Wednesday.

- FCFS opens up once BB’s are processed until kickoff.

To answer your question:

Blind Bids are processed at Midnight on Wednesday.

Once they are processed - I have no idea how long the first come first serve ww pickups last until it's frozen again to make blind bids.

Doesn't help much does it? Sorry

We need a commish explanation

Yes, Joc, that is what rules say, but in another thread people have said blind bidding and our waiver wire money starts right away, I just want to know the rules on how it works. I will wait to hear what Moz has to say. thanks

Yes, Joc, that is what rules say, but in another thread people have said blind bidding and our waiver wire money starts right away, I just want to know the rules on how it works. I will wait to hear what Moz has to say. thanks

yes the 2,000 begins right away - whenever the summer season ww opens.

what are the blind bidding days in the summer?

what are the first come first serve waiver wire days in the summer?

Basically, what is the weekly schedule?

Blind Bids begin Sunday at noon EST( there will be no free waiver wire pickups at this time until after Wed night midnight). These will be processed Wednesday evening at midnight EST. Beginning Thursday 12:01am EST until 11:59 am Sunday EST, first come first serve is in effect.

Or is the whole summer a blind bid process and there are no free ww transactions?

???

I would really appreciate some clarification on this before draft ends. thanks Moz...

I would really appreciate some clarification on this before draft ends. thanks Moz...

I sent him an email earlier today. Hopefully we'll find out soon :cheers: