Sign in to follow this  
calliso5

4 to Choose, 2 to Keep; HELP!

I currently have the following RB's on my team. I get to keep 2. Uncertainty abounds.

Forte, Matt CHI

Hillis, Peyton CLE

Jones, Felix DAL

Williams, DeAngelo CAR

I know the issues with Williams, but with the new gigantic contract, will he be the main/feature back? And will Jones break out this year? Hillis a fluke last year? And Forte still got it? Help, I need some "Expert" advice.

Graciously,

KC

I currently have the following RB's on my team. I get to keep 2. Uncertainty abounds.

Forte, Matt CHI

Hillis, Peyton CLE

Jones, Felix DAL

Williams, DeAngelo CAR

I know the issues with Williams, but with the new gigantic contract, will he be the main/feature back? And will Jones break out this year? Hillis a fluke last year? And Forte still got it? Help, I need some "Expert" advice.

Graciously,

KC

these are your only keepers? whats the rest of the team look like?

I go Hillis and D williams.. but your in rough shape brother unless this is a very deep league

Forte and Felix for me. Forte is the unquestioned #1 guy in Chicago, and started to come on towards the end of last year. He is still relatively young and catches lots of passes in Martz's offense.

Felix is finally getting his opportunity to shine, as it's clear Jerry wants to give him every chance to succeed.

As for Hillis, he's on the Madden cover and I just think the new coaching staff is going to try to get Hardesy involved in more of a 50/50 split.

And DeAngelo to me is just a disastrous season waiting to happen. He just got paid, he's injury prone, he's almost 30, he's on a losing team with a rookie QB, he has to share with two talented backs in Stewart and Goodsen, so I just don't see him doing much.

So yeah, I'd go Forte and Felix.

Please see mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=385270

Forte and Hillis. Forte is the lead back with no competition. Hillis can explode and really give you a boost some weeks even if he shares carries with Hardesty.

Felix is going to be in a RBBC with Tashard Choice and DeMarco Murray. He'll probably start out strong since those 2 have some minor injuries to start the season, so you might unload him on someone if he has a good first couple of weeks. Otherwise, I'd stay away. DeAngelo is in a difficult situation to predict, so I wouldn't want to take that gamble either.