Sign in to follow this  
Meglamaniac

So much for Moss being in the best shape of his life

everybody has their ties to celebrity, moss is mine.

In WV, I ran track against him at the State tourney in '93 in 2 events, my senior yr.

Wont tell you what happened....

everybody has their ties to celebrity, moss is mine.

In WV, I ran track against him at the State tourney in '93 in 2 events, my senior yr.

Wont tell you what happened....

I'm certain you smoked (with) him...

As for Moss, I think his ego is just bruised in that he wasn't one of the first FA WRs called, let alone signed, this offseason. I'm willing to bet he will answer calls about coming out of retirement as soon as the first major injury occurs on a contender...

As for Moss, I think his ego is just bruised in that he wasn't one of the first FA WRs called, let alone signed, this offseason. I'm willing to bet he will answer calls about coming out of retirement as soon as the first major injury occurs on a contender...

He is a guy to stash as I think a contender might sign him in season but I think he really wanted to go back to NE and when they chose 85 over him it hurt him a lot. He would have played in NE for peanuts and they still didn't want him

He is a guy to stash as I think a contender might sign him in season but I think he really wanted to go back to NE and when they chose 85 over him it hurt him a lot. He would have played in NE for peanuts and they still didn't want him

This

This

I just think he was heart broken when NE went with 85 and not him when he would have played for the vet minimum almost to play there again. NE was the only time he had any structure in his career other than his first few years in minny.

I could see the Giants getting him in season if Manningham isn't what they think he is.

I just think he was heart broken when NE went with 85 and not him when he would have played for the vet minimum almost to play there again. NE was the only time he had any structure in his career other than his first few years in minny.

I could see the Giants getting him in season if Manningham isn't what they think he is.

Hope your right. Love me some Randy.