Sign in to follow this  
Yowza

Keeper ? - Johnny Knox

I need to figure out if I keep Johnny Knox for an 8th round pick or keep Jermaine Gresham for a 12. It is a 10 team PPR. Because we keep 7 players, likely Knox would actually go in about round 6, whereas Gresham might go 9-10. Knox being a non-starter (as of now) concerns me a little, but the Bears use a fair amount of 3 WR. But, could Gresham be the next big TE? I have Dallas Clark as a Rd 4 keeper (he'll go off the board in about Round 2-3).

Thanks, I'll be answering yours.

I need to figure out if I keep Johnny Knox for an 8th round pick or keep Jermaine Gresham for a 12. It is a 10 team PPR. Because we keep 7 players, likely Knox would actually go in about round 6, whereas Gresham might go 9-10. Knox being a non-starter (as of now) concerns me a little, but the Bears use a fair amount of 3 WR. But, could Gresham be the next big TE? I have Dallas Clark as a Rd 4 keeper (he'll go off the board in about Round 2-3).

Thanks, I'll be answering yours.

10 teams you can prob get gresham wherever you want, so keep knox.

10 teams you can prob get gresham wherever you want, so keep knox.

Wrong. Knox is 4th on the depth chart. He's not in the starting lineup, Roy Williams & Devin Hester are the starters in Chicago. Knox won't even play in 3 WR sets, since Bennet typically mans the slot.

Find someone else to keep (even a defense?). But if I had to keep one of these two, it'd be Gresham.

I would keep Gresham and take the higher draft pick. I don't think Knox will be of much value and you can probably get someone better with the pick.

I guess you have to keep tabs on the Knox situation. Right now he's pretty buried on the depth chart, so go with Gresham.