Sign in to follow this  
Fizzelps

Getting Run Time Error When Compiling

After importing data using projection pal my cheatsheets will fail when attempting to compile. Here is the specific error I am getting.

"Run-time Error '1004': The sort reference is not valid. Make sure that it's withinthe data you want to sort, and the first Sort By box isn't the same or blank."

I get a "done" on the first 4 sections under the "compile cheatsheets" button, then the error throws. I have tried just choosing 100% FFtoday to rule out something with the imported data, but I am still getting the error.

HELP!!!!!!

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

After importing data using projection pal my cheatsheets will fail when attempting to compile. Here is the specific error I am getting.

"Run-time Error '1004': The sort reference is not valid. Make sure that it's withinthe data you want to sort, and the first Sort By box isn't the same or blank."

I get a "done" on the first 4 sections under the "compile cheatsheets" button, then the error throws. I have tried just choosing 100% FFtoday to rule out something with the imported data, but I am still getting the error.

HELP!!!!!!

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I pulled an old copy from my backup that ran, so I am good now. I guess investigate if you feel like a challenge!

Hi Fizzelps. Were we emailing about this?

Hi Fizzelps. Were we emailing about this?

Nope. But thanks for checking in. Like I mentioned, I pulled an old copy from a backup and them cut and pasted the "2nd site" data into the backed up version. Worked like a champ. In comparing the 2 versions there were some odd columns on the "Def tab" that either was the issue, or just showed the issue. If you really want to figure it out, I can send you the "bad" version to take a look.

That's okay. As long as you're set, I'm happy. I've got enough emails coming in :)